Sunday, March 4, 2012

my name is....

salam 'alaik




kebuntuan otak untuk menyelesaikan masalah advanced analysis, saya mengambil keputusan untuk on9 :P


during my OR class last Thursday , We were given a piece of paper since my beloved lecturer was hardly to remember our names.

I've attended Decision Science class with him for the last semester. Since I’m not an excellent student,so, it's hard for him to remember my name. even not my name, but the others too. the conclusion is I'm one of the excellent one right? hahaha.

Hasni is the special name for me since no body call me Hasni except some of my friends. in fact, i haven't be known as Hasni during my school days. hehehe. when i was in PJ, some of my new friends called me Hasni until today even though my close friends used to ask them why they call me Hasni, since they just call me Kila or Syak. hahaha.

one of my friends during school days said, Hasni is not suit for me. buat saya jadi terlalu ayu katanya. Oh..so,I've to change my name. hee~

so, i have my right to write my name either Hasni or Syakila or Wan Hasni Syakila. see, i didn't know exactly why my parents gave that beautiful kind of name*. they've said because of one song "mimpi syakila."

*tapi saya macam tak percaya ;P*


so, i wrote "Hasni" on the given paper, fold it and put it on my table. so, my lecturer can see all names and he can call anybody to answer his questions. oh saya tidak gemar begini.

he continued the lecture and started to ask question. when came to my name he can't read my writing. then, he chose the other. selamat. hahaha.

I've tried to answer his question in a slow voice. hehehe.

before the class ended, he said "lain kali tulis kecil lagi ye Hasni." hehehe. (tau nama sebab sir belek attendance list) kena. tapi okey je. saya gelak je. owh, sir, nak perli saya ye. saya okey je. lepas kelas tu siap borak2 lagi. hehehe.

i tried to show to the others, and they said, "nampak je". so, saya tak salah ^_*

I'll try to change the font size before the next class ^^


oh ya, Kak Ila is my another special name...*WINK*




nota: Pak Cik kata dia jumpa Mak Cik masa join2 program tarbiyah masa dulu. dan sekarang mereka satu kelaurga aktif dalam tarbiyah NGO. masa Mak Cik nyanyi lagu "Puteri Islam", saya menangis. maksud yang begitu mendalam.

i wish to have that type of family ^^

eh, awak jugak kan. ^_*










Blogger templates

About this blog

"Ya Allah bukakanlah pendengaran hatiku untuk mengingatiMu,kurniakanlah bagiku ketaatan kepadaMu dan ketaatan pada RasulMu serta beramal dengan kitabMu"....

Blogger news

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

peringatan...~

sesaat matamu berkedip ingatlah ALLAH sedetik jantungmu berdegup ingatlah ALLAH sehalus budimu ditabur ingatlah ALLAH sekilas hatimu ditaut ingatlah ALLAH