Tuesday, December 7, 2010

"i'm not stupid"

salam a'laik....


The result was announced yesterday….everybody was busy to access the website….hehehe….it’s including me…but then, how was it…?I can say Alhamdulillah…he gives me everything…even though it was lower than the last semester, I’m not stupid anyway….hahaha….joking!

Yes, that’s the thing I would say….I’ve already put my efforts on it...

Ya Robb I raise my hands, forever I thank you….Alhamdulillah…



So when the time gets hard
there’s no way to turn
As He promises to you
He’ll always be there
to bless us with His love and His mercy


You feel so helpless
you can’t see which way to go
don’t despair and never loose hope
Cause Allah is always by your side
Insha Allah
Insya Allah you’ll find your way



till we meet again...bye!

No comments:

Blogger templates

About this blog

"Ya Allah bukakanlah pendengaran hatiku untuk mengingatiMu,kurniakanlah bagiku ketaatan kepadaMu dan ketaatan pada RasulMu serta beramal dengan kitabMu"....

Blogger news

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

peringatan...~

sesaat matamu berkedip ingatlah ALLAH sedetik jantungmu berdegup ingatlah ALLAH sehalus budimu ditabur ingatlah ALLAH sekilas hatimu ditaut ingatlah ALLAH