Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Masih kuingat (11) : he's gone for good

assalamua'laikum wbt



I have a father

in my life

I used to have his love

for 20 years

after that, he was gone for good

I have a father

but God loves him more

but, I still have a father

yes!

because I always have my father

in my mind

in my heart

in every single day

it was pretty sure he was gone

but

I have his photos

I can see them for every seconds

even though

it makes me tears

his photos

those moments

are really showed that

I used to have a father in my life

I love him. Of course

for the rest of my life

it's not possible to bring my father

back to life

because

it's already stated in the Quran

that

every soul shall have a taste of death


I lost my father

I lost all the time with him

I lost the days with him

but I'll remember that days

I'll keep that moments in my mind

it is because of the simple words

"I miss him"

very much.

AL-FATIHAH!





No comments:

Blogger templates

About this blog

"Ya Allah bukakanlah pendengaran hatiku untuk mengingatiMu,kurniakanlah bagiku ketaatan kepadaMu dan ketaatan pada RasulMu serta beramal dengan kitabMu"....

Blogger news

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

peringatan...~

sesaat matamu berkedip ingatlah ALLAH sedetik jantungmu berdegup ingatlah ALLAH sehalus budimu ditabur ingatlah ALLAH sekilas hatimu ditaut ingatlah ALLAH