Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Happy mode…

salam a'laik....

Alhamdulillah the algebra’s paper is over now…the tougher subject for me…I think so...And…the best part…I’ve already finished my first level of studies for 2009/2010 session…Then the subjects for next semester will be the most critical subject…huhu..

Ya Allah…please give me strength and patience…amin…

So, I’m going to have a break, but a short one for me...But its ok...I love it…

Home, the place where I belong…
Where the love is is always been enough for me…
Home, the place that gives me cheerfulness...
Home, the place that gives me happiness...
Home, the place that gives me joy…
Home, the place that always makes me smiles...
Home, the place that gives everything to me…
Home sweet home…

That’s all for this n3…nothing more to say….just to express that I’m in happy mode...hehehe….praise be to Allah…my kakak is waiting 4 me at home…hehe…kami tak sabar nak kluar jlan2….

Don’t bother others….this is who we are, that’s not who they are….

selamat bercuti buat kawan2...jaga diri ye...Village Of Knowledge programme kita jumpa lagi..InsyaAllah..~

wassalam...

1 comment:

Hasmunirah said...

owh tidakkk...
sy pun nak jalan2 jugak... huhuh

Blogger templates

About this blog

"Ya Allah bukakanlah pendengaran hatiku untuk mengingatiMu,kurniakanlah bagiku ketaatan kepadaMu dan ketaatan pada RasulMu serta beramal dengan kitabMu"....

Blogger news

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

peringatan...~

sesaat matamu berkedip ingatlah ALLAH sedetik jantungmu berdegup ingatlah ALLAH sehalus budimu ditabur ingatlah ALLAH sekilas hatimu ditaut ingatlah ALLAH